HEM Dragons Blood Incense Sticks | 120 Sticks
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- HEM Dragons Blood Incense Sticks
- Fragrance: Dragons Blood
- Brand: HEM
- Quantity: 6 tubes - Each of 20 sticks, Total 120 sticks
- Dragon's blood smells sweet and soft, slightly amber-like but more natural and less sticky/sweet than common amber. It is extremely rich and does an excellent job setting a calming mood to a space.
- In neopagan Witchcraft, this incense is used to increase the potency of spells for protection, love, banishing and sexuality. In New Age shamanism it is used in ceremonies in a similar way was the neopagans use it.
- Dragons blood is mainly a type of incense made from the resin of a palm tree called Dracaena, or Dragon Tree. Native to a single island in the Socotra archipelago, off the coast of Yemen in the Arabian Sea, the extraordinary-looking dragon's blood tree, which is classified as "vulnerable to extinction," can grow to more than 30 feet in height and live for 600 years. They are called dragon blood trees due to the red sap that the trees produce.
- Benefits:- Incense Sticks are attractive to the senses and are pleasing to the eyes and nose. Generally, Incense Sticks are used to enhance the scent of a room or Office or during Prayer, Religious Ceremony, meditation, and yoga practice.
- Quality Fragrance:- Helps reduce the negative and increase the positive aspects of all zodiac signs. The scent of the sticks fills the environment with positive energy to make your living space aromatic and pleasant. Free from harmful chemicals like Benzene and Toluene. Safe for mixing and rolling by plain hands.
- Direction For Use:- Fit the incense stick into an incense burner. Light tip of the coated end of the stick with a flame. Once tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame.