HEM Patchouli Incense sticks | 120 Sticks
Original price $3.38 - Original price $3.38
$3.38 - $3.38
Current price $3.38
- HEM Patchouli Incense sticks
- Fragrance: Patchouli
- Brand: HEM
- Quantity: 6 tubes - Each 20 sticks, Total 120 sticks
- Patchouli is a species of flowering plant in the family Lamiaceae, commonly called the mint or deadnettle family. The plant grows as a bushy perennial herb, with erect stems reaching up to 75 centimeters in height and bearing small, pale pink-white flowers.
- Patchouli has a strong, sweet scent that falls into the musky-earthy category. Instead, it smells sweet, spicy and musky. This versatile scent is why patchouli can be found in so many different products, including candles, perfumes, cosmetics, detergents and more.
- Both historically and in the modern day, patchouli essential oil can act as a strong and effective insect repellent. It has been used since ancient times to keep mosquitoes, bed buds, ants, files, moths, and fleas away and provides a natural eradicate pests.
- Quality Fragrance:- Helps reduce the negative and increase the positive aspects of all zodiac signs. The scent of the sticks fills the environment with positive energy to make your living space aromatic and pleasant. Free from harmful chemicals like Benzene and Toluene. Safe for mixing and rolling by plain hands.
- Benefits: Incense Sticks are attractive to the senses and are pleasing to the eyes and nose. Generally, Incense Sticks are used to enhance the scent of a room or Office or during Prayers, Religious Ceremony, meditation and yoga practice.
- Tips: Always store your Incense Sticks in a cool dry place. If they pick up too much moisture they will not burn properly or poor quality incense.