Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa - Myrrh Incense Sticks
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Original Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa - Myrrh Hand Made Incense Sticks from Bangalore India
- Each pack is 15 grams (12 - 14 sticks)
- Fragrance: Myrrh
- Brand: Satya
- HAND-ROLLED INCENSE STICKS: To offer fine quality with every incense stick you lighten up, these hand-rolled to deliver handmade quality.
- Myrrh has a smoky, sweet or sometimes bitter smell.
- Myrrh is derived from the gummy sap that oozes out of the Boswellia and Commiphora trees, respectively, when their bark is cut. Myrrh has a slightly earthy scent that some say smells like black licorice.
- The word Myrrh comes from the Arabic word "Murr" meaning bitter.
- This incense is used for meditation, relaxation, reduce negatives, increase positive aspects of zodiac signs.